Saturday, August 29, 2009

Awesome week yo !

Hey peeps ! I hope everyone's doing fine. It's been quite a
while
since the last time I updated my blog. Hehe~ I'm very
sorry about that, the reason being is because
I was kinda
busy with some stuffs. Kinda happy right now, cuz for these

past few days, I had lots of fun. Especially on last Tuesday,
when I finally got the chance to spend some quality
time with
her at the mall.
*wink* ;)

The reason why I went college that day is because I was suppose

to pay my next sem's fees. Unfortunately due to lack of sleep on
the previous night, celebrating Ant's birthday, the clumsiness
side
of me strike on that day. I was almost reaching college until I
realize
that I have forgotten to bring the cheque.
Sigh.. But since I know
that I she is already there and I was kinda late already, I decided
to just pay the fee's some other time and to accompany her for the
rest of the day cuz I know
clearly that my college's orientation is
freaking boring. >,<
Just imagine sitting there doing nothing & the
only thing that you
can do is just, listening to some f*cked up speeches.

Speeches after speeches after speeches, we kinda 'beh tahan dy'.
So
we planned to leave the orientation during the lunch break which
is at around
1200 in the afternoon. And we were there since 0930 in
the morning.
Yepp, so I will just let you do the maths. So

We left the college at around 1200 but in actual fact, the

orientation suppose to end at around 1800 in the evening.

Bluek :p Anyways,


Well I just came back from a family dinner. But sadly, not

everyone was there. Oh well, at least we did had fun. HAHA!

Tonight's dinner was specially for one of my greatest Aunty

who
have taken care of me and my brother when we were
young ;)

Venue : Grand Imperial Restaurant, Bangsar Village.


Here are some of the photos I took using my sis's Nikon D40=))

My Awesome Cutlery.
And here are my siblings =)
No pain, No vain. *LAME*
My brother, cousin & my lil nephew.
Uncle Bo & my beautiful mum.The Gorgeous Birthday Girl with her grandsons.
Happy Birthdayyy Aunty!
My lovely cousin & my handsome brother =)And here's my lovely sister.
Lil Joshua with his Chocolate Chip.
And here's my Awesome DAD ! =D
note : now you know where i got my vainity from huh? =p
And here's a photo of a quarter of my big family =)Heroes and Heroins.
Some of my cousins.And people, please meet my Godfather =)
My Happy Family.
And yes, the four brothers(Dad and uncles)!
And finally, meet your blogger.

Thanks again for dropping by people. Stay tuned for more. =)
So I hope you all will have an awesome week then. Take care
and regards ! With loveee and tonnes of cheerss~

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment