Saturday, August 22, 2009

Another Day Has Gone.

Hey to all my dear readers, sorry for not updating my blog for
the past few
days. The reason being is b'cuz there's nothing special
that have happened,
or in another words, my life during my sem
break is as bored as HELL !
Hehe. Hm actually, I was suppose to
go out with one of my friend to go "yam-cha", but then she couldn't
make it, so we decided to catch up some other time.
py : no worries about it kay, it's all good ~<3.
:) So since the plan was
canceled, I thought today would be as same as yesterday. BUT,
my luck was kinda good today.
Why? Well, today my house was
crashed by two of my friends. Uh-huh, and they were, Huba & Satya.

Okay, I can still accept if Huba come over to my place to hang out
today, cuz normally he will do so whenever the both of us got
nothing to do. On the other hand, I was very surprised when Satya
called me earlier in the evening.
I thought she was going to tell me that
the 30 Hours of Famine tomorrow
(22nd of August) is cancelled.

*I will let you guys know more about
the 30 Hours of Famine later ayte ?*
So yea, when I picked up the phone just now, she told me that she
just finished her luncheon session with some of her friends at
Delicious, Bangsar Village and when she got back home, she realized
that she have forgotten to bring out her house keys before she left
her house. So she needed somewhere to go and also some company
as well.

Even though she might have abit of the Lady Boss look for the
first time you see her, but she's a very uber nice person though.
She brought me a carrot cake from Delicious cafe, and the cake
was freakin awesome weyh. :D So I, Tyler would HIGHLY recommend
you all, my dear friends & readers to go try out all the cakes in
Delicious, and let me know how awesome their cakes are, basically
everything from there are GOOD! *Promoting for Delicious*


So since my house got nothing much to do, so we just hang out and
chat about colleges
and stuffs like that. And I let them watch one
of my drama video that I was in last
year during high-school.
ROFL~ Laughter after laughter after laughter, and because of
that, my
stomach was aching for the whole evening. LMAO~ And
after chit-chatting and laughing,
before we even know it, it was
already 2000 hours, and Satya had to leave for dinner. And so
she did. It
was kinda quite after she left my house. >,< Satya,
it was very nice of you of bringing the cake and dropping by my
house today. I had lots of fun, and I'm sure Huba did as well. Feel
free to drop by again next time ;)


Huba "pulak" stayed until 2100 hours, and at that time we
were both very hungry dy
. Cuz the both of us haven't taken our
dinner yet, and despite the fact that we are both famous for
our
bottomless pits, so we'll get hungry very-very fast Bluek :p So if
you guys ever happen to see an eating competition
on "Eat All
You Can"
next time, just call us. We will eat for you and you can
take the prize home =) So after
sending Huba back to his place,
I was alone again at home. Seriously, my house was
damn quite
after they both left. *Sigh* Oh well, at least they helped me survived
my
day today from rotting that badly. Hehe. Thanks for dropping
by again people. Stay tune for more to come =)


30 Hours of Famine.

Basically, this is an event where we are suppose to help the
children of
third world country to fight the poverty. What do
we do to help them?
We will help them by
raising money from
collecting some donation from people
around the world that are
participating in this event such as Australia,
New Zealand, United
Kingdom and many more.


To find out more about 30 Hours of Famine please visit

www.worldvision.com.my.


~Tyler



No comments:

Post a Comment