Saturday, August 15, 2009

Finals is finally over ! *Phewww*

Happy :D

My finals have finally come to an end. WoooohoooO! Eventhough, this is only
my 1st sem,
but then again, who's not happy after suffering 7 days a week
studying at home ? Helloooo, unless you're a geek la. *no offense*
Gotta
tell you, it was a HECTICCC week for me though! Although, I still get the
chance
to watch Gi-Joe with my high school buddies. Bluek :p Oh well, at
least I did spend my whole day studyin
in the morning right(hmmm..) ? Hehe!
I'm super duper uper uber happy right now.
Just came back from hanging out
with my friends. 4 words says it all, you guys are AWESOMENESSS !
Really made my day yo. Kudos kudos =)

P/s : Oh yea, check out the time of this post wey, xP

Pp/s : This means that I can now continue updating my blogs, facebook & not to
forget writing my new songs! Weee~

Stay tune! =D


~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment