Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hang on TIGHT !

Heyyy all ! I hope everyone is having a good time though.
Well, at least I did. Hehe! Guess what? I just came back
from another round of Xtreme Sports yo. Yep, you
heard me right, Xtreme Sports ! Although I didn't win
anything and by putting all the bruises, blisters, scratches
and bleeding-ness aside, I enjoyed myself though! xD

What?! Xtreme Sports ?
Yep, Xtreme Sports ! As in, Rock Climbing, BMX-ing,
Sk8boarding, Sea Surfing & etc. But sadly, there was only
Rock Climbing at the event.
So what they did was basically
installing an Indoor Rock Climbing gym for Boulders Climbing
& also the original Rock Climbing as in climbing the Big-Ass
mountains.
Why? Well, I heard the place that they rented
today was too small to fit a skate board range & the other
equipments.
And yes, after seeing the place, it was kinda
small.
But it was all good, everyone had fun today! =)

Date and Venue ?
It was only a 2 days event, and the dates were on the
15th of August(Saturday) till the 16th of August(Sunday).
And it was held at Gua Damai, some where nearby Batu Caves.
Really sorry for not letting you guys know about the event.
Well, I was invited at the very last minute as well. I received
a call from my brother at around 4am in the morning
(16th of August) saying that his friends are inviting me to
this event and he will be picking me up at 12pm later.
So yea. I'm really-really sorry >,<

How did you came to know about this event ?
Haha, like I said. Thx to one of my brother's friends, and an
early wake up call from my brother, I was invited to this
awesome event today. WoooohOoo ! Although, there were
many blisters, scratches & lots n lots of bleeding involved, but I
gotta say, it was worth the pain weyh. xD

How was the crowd ?

Well I gotta tell you this, I
really didn't expect the crowd to
be that BIG tho. There were tones of people who came and
participate for the competitions. People from around the
world came down. And we talking about countries like
America, Austria, New Zealand, Indonesia & etc.
And yes,
most of them were experts.
And yea, I ain't that good. So,
I guess I better let you do the imagination. ;)

Here are some pictures that we took,
I hope you will enjoy them. xD


(Boulder Climbing/Gym.)

"3,2,1 GO !"
- The referee


"You're almost there Ty !" - The Referee
"Okay! You reach the top already, jump down!" - The referee.
"Jap jap, Tyler jangan turun dulu. Aku nak ambik shot" - One of the crew


(Rock/Mount Climbing.)
Note : We have to get to the finish point within 3 minutes ( Blue Flag)
p/s : I'm the one on the left, the faster one :p

All geared up, ready to go!

Bangga yo dapat head start.

Half way there already,
IN YOUR DREAMS LAA Tyler.


Go Ty, GO !

O'oh, the guy catching up dy.
Meet Malaysian's Spiderman xD
Almost there dy.Note : I reach the finish point the same
time as
the guy beside me. Lesson learn,
Never be over confident xP


(Group Photo.)

1
2
(Guess which one is my brother ? ;p)

3
4
(Met a new friend from Austria, awesome dude)
5
(With the crews)
6
(People, meet Gary)

(Others.)

1
(Accuracy competition)
2
(Accuracy Competition)
3
(My brother trying on
the beginners one. *Ngek*)

4

5
(Awesome dude wey.)
6
(The truly experts.)
7
(Ouch!)
THE END.

Your blogger, no. 69 TYLER ! :D

So I guess that's about all then. Thanks for dropping by
again. Feel free to drop me some comments yo :)
Appreciate it really-really much.


p/s : I'm having difficulties on typing with my fingers
now due to blisters and cuts. So please don't mind the typo if
there's any ;)


~Tyler

1 comment: