Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bored without the D.

Freakin Boredd >,<

Hey guyss, I'm back ! Hehe. Today will be my second
day of my
sem break, and I'm already feeling damn
lifeless. Freakin boringg
weyy! Okay, just imagine, doing
nothing and going nowhere for the
whole day ? Danggg!
But thx God today ain't as bad as yesterday.
Why? Well, lets just say two of my best buds(Huba & Arvind) came
to
my house to hang out and I gotta tell you they really made my
day though.

Of course it would be better if Anthony
was here too. But sadly,
he was having classes plus he's not
feeling well. Yikess, get well soon
bro ! =)
Anyways, with my hands full of blisters and cuts due to the
rock climbing competition last Sunday, I drove the 3 of us to Jaya
Jusco (cheap mall nearby our place). And it was nothing but painful!
Well, since I made a promised to my mum to help her friend to pay
the Maxis phone bills, so anyhow I still gotta keep my promise
right? Hehe.

Okay, so after paying the bills and everything we went for our

lunch at one of my favorite restaurant, Mc' Donalds(i'm lovin it)

Lol! Since we were still eligible for the Mc Value lunch, we
decided
to go for it. Hehe. As usual, during Mc Value time, the line would
be damn long. It took us about 20 minutes to reach till our turn.
Seriously weyh. Haish >,<

So we let Arvind order his lunch first n he ordered Big' n Tasty.
After that Huba ordered his, and he took Mc Chicken. And when
it was my turn, I said "Can I have one Mc Chicken set and one
Spicy Chicken Mc Deluxe please."
Then Huba and the cashier
and a few others who heard my order starred at me with a widely
opened eyes. LOL. I just smile and said "Uh huh, I'm hungry."
Hehe :p Well, I might look small to you, but I gotta admit, I do
eat alot! :D

So after we finish our lovely burgers n fries, we left the mall and
went straight to my house. What we did was basically PS2-ing and
PC-ing for the whole day until 8pm just now. Lol! And since Huba
just bought his new laptop, he needed songs so I transferred some
of my awesome(:p) collection from my laptop and pc to his. And it
took us hours just to complete one freakin album. Really testing our
temper weyh. But luckily we are the patient ones. Hehe. Bluek :p

SO yea, there goes my another Tuesday huh? It may seem kinda
bored to you, but to me. It was really great having your friends over
your place though and I highly recommend you guys to invite your
friends over to hang out, talk and laugh about stuffs. It kills your
boredom time quickly :) Hehe. Well thanks again for dropin by today.
I hope you guys will have a good one. Good night n cheers ! :D

Stay tune =)

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment