Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Birthday & A Warm Farewell To You, My Brother.

Happy Birthday To My Dear Brother, Huba

May you have a good one this year brother.
Finally 18 huh? Can go clubbing legally

already yo. Lolx, oh well legal or not legal,

we're always welcome to the club =D


Anyways, your birthday is here, that
means
your flying off date is not
long from now.
Damn.. So gonna
miss you man. Shytt~
How I wish
you can just chuck me inside one
of your
big-ass luggage and take me
alongbro. Sigh...


Well, I hope you will do good over there
man. Take care of yourself bro.

May you stay healthy and wealthy

at all time man. HAHA ! :D

Study hard, till we meet again.


Final quotes before you leave Malaysia ;

"Why every time when we say hello,
we will only take a minute.

But ever time we say goodbye,

it will take forever?
" ~Tyler



Au revoir & Santé my dear brother!

~Tyler

1 comment: