Sunday, September 27, 2009

Wrong day, wrong time..

Hey peeps ! Hope everyone is doing fine tho. Well, as you can see
the title ain't that good. Why? Well let's just say b'cuz of this incident,

I couldn't make it to one of my friend's suprise birthday party which

I was really looking forward to it a few weeks back :( What happen,

was
..

I was driving back from college on last Friday(25th of Sept), two
cars in front of me suddenly broke down.
Luckily I was very far
behind from them, so I slowed down my
car distances away and
turn on my signal light from a distance away.
Thx God the Proton
Waja (Malaysian made car) on the second lane gave me
the way.
So while he was slowing down, I slowly turn my car from the
third
lane(fast lane) into the second lane(normal lane).


All the sudden, one Yellow-Unknown-Car came from the first lane

(slowest lane) cut into the second lane and he/she was driving freakin

fast and almost hit my car. So to avoid him/her, I quickly turn back

into the third lane back. And before I could realize, there was a car

in front of me, and BOOOM BOOOM POWWW ! I knocked that

car. And people, it was a Toyota Innova weyhh :( And the saddest

part of it was, the yellow BASTARD speed off and ran away.


But luckily I wasn't driving fast, so the Innova wasn't that bad.

Then again, just imagine, I was driving a Malaysian made BLM Saga.
Sobs~ Thxx God that guy I hit was a very understanding person.
The moment I get down of my car, I immediately apologize to him.
What this was what he replied :

"It's okay son, it is very normal to see accident in Malaysian.
Hm lets not stop here, wouldn't want to cause any more jam.
We just meet up in front of Tesco okay?"

*Note : I translated his reply from Cantonese into English. So this is
about the same*


So the moment we reach Tesco, we both got down from our
car and yes, I apologize to him again.*Felt damn guilty wey*
After discussing and settling everything for sometime, I drove
back to my house immediately. And to make things worst, it
was freaking jam(after work jam). Sighh.. And after being stuck
in the jam for an hour or two, I finally reach home. Called my dad
straight away, cuz my phone went out of battery that time.

After 'kena' screwing from my dad and everything, my dad said
we will just go to the workshop the next day because it was kinda
late already that time. And so we did. Went to the workshop
early in the next morning to let the mechanic to check on
what parts needed to change. After a few hours of waiting, the
mechanic printed out the list and the price. It all cause around
RM 1.7 K including the man's Innova :( Which I seriously
hope that the price can still be reduced. Sobss~

Outcome after the accident.
- Minor injury, pain on the chest.
- Bumper and car bonnet needed to change.
- Had to rest at home(her's & mum's advice) ;)
- Feeling Guilty !!

So I hope after you guys read this story of mine, those who're
drivers out there, please be more careful while driving yo. Please
be a responsible driver. And a quick quote from me :
'Though you didn't knock other people's car, but that doesn't mean
other people won't knock yours.'

So yea, be more careful and take care people ! I hope you guys will
have a nice day. Stay tuned for moree ! Weeee~

Tyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment