Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'm so so sorry..

Gooshhh.. It's been quite a while since the last time I been
talking to you guys in the cyberworld huh? ROFL~ It's simply
because there was nothing exciting to write about after one of
my best budd(Huba) went to Russia. Sobs~ One less partner to
gym with. Sigh.. Besides that, I've been kinda busy with colleges
and stuffs, and because of that, I couldn't go out ber-socialize
with my friends :(

I was suppose to go to one of my friend's surprise birthday party
on the 26th of Sept which is yesterday. And I was like damn excited
and was looking forward to it weeks ago. But unfortunately, a day
before the party, I met with an accident which is last Fri(25th of Sept)
while coming back from college. Grrrr! Damnn 'kanasaiii' weyyh.
*To find out more about the accident : Click on --> Wrong Day, Wrong Time.*

Because of the accident, I was told to rest at home and not to go
anywhere the next day. Of course I was kinda sad b'cuz I know from
that moment, I couldn't make it for her surprise birthday party the
next day :( p/s : I am so so sorry for not making it to your surprise party.
Oh well, I'm sure Christine and Satya would make the party fun
with or without me. Kan kan kan ? *wink* ;) Hehee~

Which I know that I've missed so many fun stuffs. Sighh.. Oh well,
the most important thing is, the birthday girl's happy! xD Teehee~
Let's hope my luck will change into better after this. Finger-crossed!
Okie-dokie then, I think that's about all then. Hope you guys will
have a wonderful day =) Cheerss n take care ! Stay tuned for more.

I'm sorry >,<

Tyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment