Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random Quote of Mine

Here I am, back with a new quote.
As the clock strikes 12 last
night, it shows that a
new month is born. Yesterday
was already a history.


It is now August, a brand new month
in the year of 2010 =) Hence,
I would like to start off in my blog
with a brand new quote I wrote.


"Every night when I wish you good night,

I always pray that I'll be able to wish you

good morning the next day."


Which I think most of you would roughly
know what it means. =)


Anyways, hope you guys will enjoy
your month of August. As for
me and some of my friends in UCSI,
the month of August triggers that
we will be having our finals soon.


So yea, best of luck to you all,
and hope that you all will achieve
what you have work hard for.


~Tyler


No comments:

Post a Comment