Sunday, August 22, 2010

Antenna!

Hey peepss! How are you guys doing? I'm back, and here's a comedy genre of blog that I've wrote. And I would like to share it with you guys. Hope it will help you guys to cheer up for a bit =) So yea, there was this once, I went out with one of my American friend. As we were going for our lunch, this is what happened when we were eating.

Tyler : So dude, what do you think about Malaysian?

Friend : Hey man, it's awesome! But one thing.

Tyler : Yea, what's that?

Friend : I found out that, you people are really addicted to antennas ey?

Tyler : Huh? Oh, those are antennas installed in order to receive channels like Axn and HBO.

Friend : No, no, no. *laugh* I mean, despite on seeing most of the houses here have that wok look alike antenna, I don't expect them to talk about them all the time right?

Tyler : Lol, what do you mean? We don't talk about them.

Friend : Haha, noo, I'm serious. The other day, I was talking to my neighbour. He just can stop talking about it man. Antenna this, antenna that. I find it really annoying man.

Tyler : Haha, he must be one of the antenna freak I guess.

Friend : No, not only him. I went to my friend's house, he was antenna-ing with me too.

Tyler : Oh well, we've have to drop it already aite? So by the way. Let's plan for our activities today man.

Friend : Haha, okay. So what do you have in mind?

Tyler : I was planning after our lunch, we'll go for a movie. And then ah...

=='

*END*

Haha! So ya, I hope that you guys like it. Hence, it's time for me to go now. Keep dropping by for more kay? Take care guys! Oh, do let me know on what you guys think about this. Leave me a comment =)

Cheers

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment