Saturday, July 31, 2010

Short stories

One day, a girl needed help on her assignment and thought by asking her boyfriend would help.

The Conversation.

Girl : B, I have three question that I was to ask you as for my assignment. ;)

Boy : Sure, go ahead.

Girl : 1st question, what you define cute as?

Boy : Y?

Girl : Why what?! I'm asking you la. Never mind, strike one.
2nd question, what do you define beautiful as then?

Boy : Ooo.

Girl : Stop acting like a kid and answer my questions. Grr! Strike 2!
Okay, last question, what do you define kind as? A good hearted person
perhaps?

Boy : U? Are you happy? *smile*

Girl : Okay, but you only answered 1 question which is the last one
and you're expecting me to be happy?!

Boy : No, I've answered all your questions. And I defined them as
one word if you would ask me all those three at a time, didn't you realize? Give it a try.

Girl : Okay, what do you define cute as? What do you define beautiful
as and what do you define kind as? Now WHAT ?!!

Boy : Y O U =)

END.

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment