Saturday, December 12, 2009

New Layout ; )

Peekaabooo ! = D Guess who's back
with a brand new track ? Heee~ So
how have
you all been ? Miss spreading
my words to
you all though. Hehee~

Anyways, I'm back with a brand
new Layout for my blog. Do you guys
believe if I say that
I've spend in total
of 6 freakin hours just to edit the

HTML
-codes? YESSS I didd ! Teheee~ ^-^

Because of that, I ended waking up
at 4 in the afternoon the next day(today)!
I thought it would be as easy as how I
used
do for my friend's Myspace profile.
So-cal 'PIMPING-up' Myspace page. HEHE !

Oh-oh, if you're thinking the same thing
like how I did, please think again.
LMAO ~ *bluek* So yea, hope you guys like it.

Drop me with some comments, it will be
much appreciated by telling me what
you guys really think about my new page.

Weeee~ Tyler signingg outtt.
Stay tunedd for more.
(^,^")


~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment