Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Finals are here, AGAIN .

Walalalala~ Shhh, don't tell me mummy i'm blogging.
Am not suppose to on9 till my final finishes. Teheee!
Which is next Monday. Damnnn itt! Planned to spend
my last moments of my not so sweet 17 moments withh
my peeps but thankss to UCSi's sucky exam schedule,
noww I can't. Babinessss! Heheee~ Oh yea, here's
my exam schedule.

04/12/09
:
Moral Studies.

06/12/09 : Accounting Practice.
08/12/09 : Films & Arts Appreciation
14/12/09 : Office Application & Human Communication.

Grrr, why aren't time flying like how it used to ? When
I wanted the time to go as slow as possible, it will fly off
with a blink of an eye. Now when every time I tried to
so-cal blink my eye, it seems like all the clock around
the world have stopped ticking. Sighhh, Oh well, as what
PY always tell me, "Patient is a virtue!". HAHA !
; )
Anyways, wishhh me luckkk yoo! And don't worry,
in the mean time I will try my best to keep you guys
updated. So stay tunedd peoplee! = )

My Disneyland's Goofy Pen = )

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment