Thursday, December 10, 2009

Boiling Point.

Holllaaaa! =D Just came back from my Films & Arts
Appreciation paper. Goshhh, and I thought Art

was easy. LOL~ Anyways, today everything was

going smoothly as usual, until I walked to my car.

Sighhh! REMEMBER all the news saying
'Please
Park Your Car In A Proper Place'
? Pfftt, I guess
those 'Mr. Uniforms' really know how to make
money huh.

So this is what happened, since my college area is so
freakin hard to find a parking spot, I decided to leave
my house SUPERB early. And yesss, I did find a
'PROPER PLACE' to park my car. SO after parking,
I wasted no time and ran straight in to my college's
library to do some final revision for my upcoming paper.

While I was so-cal running, I saw some of my friend's
car that are parked illegally outside my college, got
SAMAN-ed. And as their good friend, I kindly texted
them to tell 'em about the bad news =p Bla-bla-blaaaa,
after I finish my paper. I was taking my own sweet
time walking towards my car thinking that what would
happen if my car was SAMAN-ed, AGAIN. Tehee~

So when I was approaching my car, guess what I saw ?
Nehh, of course I didn't get a ticket *wink* But it is even
worse than a ticket, a freakin 'Mr. Uniform's Waja was
parked right in front of my car. And I couldn't get out
from the parking space. So I was being nice not HONKING
them, I went and search around for these 'Mr. Uniform'
people.

After searching for a few minutes searching, I decided
to go to a MAMAK store nearby my car to have a cup
of 'teh-ais' while waiting. While ordering I saw 2 'Mr.
Uniform'
was enjoying their lunch behind of my table.
So thought of being a nice citizens, I let them enjoy.
I was thinking that after they finish their lunch they
would probably continue back their duty.

NOOO, they didn't. After makan-ing as usual these
idiots will continue chit-chat along with some cigarettes.
After one and another, they finally finish their newly
bought pack of ciggies. Grrr! And I thought I can
finally go back home. These *toooot* bought another
pack of cigarettes and smokee some more. Argghhh !

After half-an-hour of smoking, I think somehow and
some point they realize that they have to continue duty.
So after paying my bill I started my engine and waited
for them patiently. And I was so happy when I saw
them walking out from the store approaching their
car.

I was so silly to think that they would probably apologize
for making me wait. Babiii, they open their car door, and
took out a new book of saman papers and start saman-ing
those cars that are doing double parking like how they did.
The worse part is, I have to wait for these 'fark-tards' to
finish their duty. And I don't see them giving a saman for
their car. PFFFTTTT !!

SO to all my dear readers, what would you do if you
were in my position ? And in the future, will you still
waste your time and energy just to find a PROPER
CAR PARK
or waste no time, go for illegal parking ?
= )

*Note: Names have been changed to protect these 'piglets'.
No visual aids were uploaded due to the sake of my safety
*wink*


Stay tuned !


~
Tyler

1 comment:

  1. oh lim, you made an interesting story to an awesome story :O,
    way to go,
    I can't believe I read your essay from a-z,
    You can make a book ya know?
    haha

    ReplyDelete