Saturday, May 15, 2010

I'm back =D

HOLLAA! I'm backk and before I go any
further, I would like to apologize to all my
fellow followers
and friends for not updating

my blog for so long. Been quite busy and yes like
what happen the last
time when I went

M.I.A
, there ain't many exciting things that

happen to me that I can blog about.

Despite the fact of my guilty-ness, I decided to
just crap about anything that could happen
around me in the future to keep my blog
updated just for you all, my dear readers,
friends and also followers (;

Well, since I've been away for the past 2 months,
some fresh updates about me would spark up a lil
for this blog =)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOP 5 Updates!

1)Went for an awesome trip to Genting with my
band mates/awesome peeps =)


2) Count down for the V twins birthday(Vanessa & Valerie).


3) Finish my foundation years.


4) I can finally assign myself as a Degree student already. HAHA !


5) Participated in MMA(Mix Martial Arts) tournament.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea, if you want to know about the stories of my
updates, do click on them as they are link to the
full story =) Anyways, that's about all for now.
I can't promise that I will always update my blog,
but all I can say is, I will try my best to do so for
you guys okay ? Take care and cheers.

Regards;
Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment