Saturday, May 15, 2010

Awesome trip to Genting !

Hollaa !
I gotta say that I had so much
fun on my previous my sem break. Before
me and other could finish our
finals exam, we have planned this mini
road trip way back.


But then again, I always like to say;
'When you're having a good time,
time
flies, but when you're not,
a minute feels
like an hour.'
So yea, basically our 3 days
trip pass by just like that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Transport?
- In order to save on transportation, we
decided to drive ourselves up there. And
since there are 12 of us, we drove only
3 cars. Which is more than enough.

How many days?
-We had 2 days and 1 night trip.

Activities?
-Mostly what we did was photo shooting,
had acoustic sessions in our room, walk
around First World hotel and most
importantly, we bond ourselves =)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Though for some of you, you might think
'Boringggg la go Genting'. But I
gotta tell you that it ain't that boring
when you're with your awesome peeps like
what I had with me. =D


Anyways, it's so hard for me to write out the
feelings and the fun we had into words.
So I guess, I will just let the photos do the
talking for me.

p/s : Ain't that good of a photographer myself.
Am still
learning, so yea =)


----------------------------------------------------------------------


-Single Shots-


(Handsome Gents)
Casey
AlvinJoHayderJustin-----------------------------------------------------------------

(Beautiful Ladies)
Vanessa (via Val's camera)
Valerie
June
Amelia
Charity
Gloria (Via Val's camera)

------------------------------------------------------------------------Group Shots-
The Lead Actresses (Van & Val)
The Twins
Van & JoAlvin & CaseyJJ (Jo & June)June & VanC.A. Double-VThe Mirror Shot Trial Amelia & CharityPaparazzi much ? *like*The Girls (w/o June)The Girls (with June this time) Finally =b------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Others

Hibiscus 1

FlowersPurpleHibicus 2Daisy
Theme Park HotelThe Hill shot
Hard Rock
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Gonna upload more photos soon =)


Anyways, thanks for dropping by again,
do drop me with some comments
on anything you want to ask or talk about.
Comments and IM will be replied A.S.A.P.


Your blogger,

Tyler~

No comments:

Post a Comment