Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Relay For Life 2009 Part I

Hey people, so sorry for the late post on my blog. I know that Relay
for Life ended a few days back, but then I too tired to post the blog
even after 2 days of rest. Due to the total of 11 hours of walking, jogging
and lots & lots of running, now I can't even walk straight. LOL ! Even though,
it was a very-very tiring event, but it was worth it tho. HEHE

Well lets just say I get to know more people from all around the whole,
meet some of our local singers & not to forget, lots of beautiful ladies,
LMAO~ =p ! They also provide us lots of activities to keep us entertained
such as 4x100m race, ENDURANCE race, drawing out your team's
official banner to support the international Cancer society & many more.

But sadly, me and my friends missed the opportunity to show our skill on drawing
cuz we were late that night, we arrived there at around 11pm, and most of
the event actually started at 2pm in the afternoon. HEHE~ But luckily,
we weren't too late for the 4X100m race. My teammates = Syafiq(Feeq),
Anthony, Huba & me signed up for the race and right after we do so,
we saw our opponents. And they were all Athletes from different colleges.

Will upload those photos later when my internet is fix, sorry =(

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment