Thursday, May 28, 2009

Please Meet My BFF ! ^-^

Hey everyone ! I'm BACKK ! Muahahaha!
I'm so sorry for not updating my blog for so long=(

The reason being is
because of my useless old internet
modem or would you say
JOM-STREAMYX modem
was giving me a HARD-TIME tho. HEHE! But not to
worry anymore, I've found a new solution!
With my new
Aztech Wireless Modem, nothing can stop me now ! ^-^

ANYWAYY, back to the topic. As you can see,
today I'm going to write about my version
of A MAN's BESTFRIEND ! Since everyone have
their own best friends of would you rather say
"BFF FOREVER". ROFL !! Well here's mine.
Firstly, he was born on the 28th of AUGUST 2006.
(So right now, he's probably around 3 years-old already)
To tell the truth, he will definitely melt your heart down
even for the very first time u see him. LOL!
OK, now about the details and see if you can imagine ^-^
He's a mix bred of Bigini and Shih-Tzu. With two HUGE-EYES
just like a human have along with two lil' browned ears and the
whole body covered with white Fluffy fur. He may bark at you,
so loud that you would sometimes find him annoying. SO, do
you have the picture of him in your mind yet ?? Hmm if u don't,
no worries about it. Just simply scroll down then you'll get the
chance to see him in his several camwhore moments. weeee~


People Meet Mr. Enzo a.k.a
The Ladies Man !

Hey there ? How you doing ?
Can I have your phone number please ?
I'm so gonna get you TYLER !GRRR!


So yea, I hope you guys enjoy reading my latest blog. And feel free to
drop some comments if you want to = ) Will post more of Enzo's
"camwhoring" moments soon for you guys. HAHAHA~

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment