Saturday, September 25, 2010

New HTML Layoutt!

Hollaaa peoplee! I'm back. Rofl~ Remember I told you that I will come back with a new Layout for my blog? Here it is, I have been editing it all this while, and I guess this is the end result. Hope you guys like it though. HAHA ! Well, at least I know I do (; There's a reason why I chose cow as my background. As for now, it's kept as secret. In other words, it's for me to know, and for you people to find out.

Anyways, I've been quite busy lately with my new sem of classes. Since it is my short sem this time, well all the classes are packed like SARDINES, literally. It's like 3 hours of lecture straight with no breaks in between. But thank god, for this sem I have 2 of the most awesome lecturers. Nevertheless, at times I really felt like the 3 hours of lecture is not enough since the class is so much fun. *SARCASM much?*

So yea, I guess that's about all for now. I hope you guys will keep dropping by to my blog to see my new updates. I will try my best to keep my blog updated as frequent as I can, no promise. Not forgetting my 'lovely' streamyx line is currently giving me a hell of a time. God knows what's wrong with it. Alright then, I hope you guys will enjoy the rest of the week and take care people! Tylersaurus, signingg outtt!

My old page, preview.

~Tyler

No comments:

Post a Comment